Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Con-Goers - Naruto's Birthday? Excuse For Ramen, Datte Bayo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NARUTO!!!!!11

As a lot of you know, one of the animes that brought me to be otaku was Naruto. There were other before this, but Naruto was the one that pushed it over.  But... I'm not gonna talk about Naruto... I'mma talk about RAMEN!!!

One of my most favorite foods is Ramen. Not instant ramen, like Cup O Noodle, Maruchan or Nong Shim... I'm talking about the straight up RAMEN from ramen shops like Yamadaya, Kohryu, Shin Sen Gumi, etc. I LOVE RAMEN!! My first time experiencing ramen was with my late Grandfather, where he brought me to a little shop. He was like, "Boy, sometimes your Lolo needs noodles. I'm going to take you to a noodle shop because Lolo is hungry." I was still little, at the time, but that stuck in my head. I didn't know, back then, that that was ramen. I just knew it was awesome. When I moved to So Cali, some of my college friends took me to various ramen shops, and, immediately, I was like, "THIS IS IT!!!" So, like, now, every week, I have to have ramen. If it's good, then my week is good. If it's bad, then my week sucks lol... GO GET SOME RAMEN TANOW!!!

If you're on Facebook, please like our page! Con-Goers on Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment