Monday, August 27, 2012

Con-Goers - A Cosplayer Interrupted

OK, yes, I'm still talking about Animegacon, cos, well, I had an awesome time there! VAMPY!!! OMG! I got to take a pic with the great VampyBitMe! It always amazes me at the creativity and attention to detail that a lot of the cosplayers put into their costumes. Along with the cosplayers are the photogs that take pics of them. The combination, of photog and cosplayer, creates a work of art that can be enjoyed throughout the net on photo blogs or photo galleries.
Today's comic, actually, is kinda how I felt, when I asked to take a pic with Vampy... lol I was sitting at my booth, saw her, and interrupted her mini shoot! lol... geez, Ryan... geez!

If you haven't seen the fun to be had at Animegacon: What you missed at Animegacon!

If you're on Facebook, please like our page! Con-Goers on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment