Monday, September 10, 2012

Con-Goers - PDM Public Display of Manga

Ok, you might be wondering why there are no words in today's strip... the reason being is that I wanted to convey a moment, with the Con-Goers, that didn't need any words to tell a story. Yes... this one is less pervy than my others, which I won't stray away from, I just honestly wanted today's strip to be really cute; Hiro and Shawna sharing a moment, while reading manga together in public. This is something that I think people should do to help show that you aren't ashamed of your otakuness, you aren't ashamed to be caught reading comics in public and to share your love of manga and comics with others.

...again... sorry for it being too cute :3

If you're on Facebook, please like our page! Con-Goers on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment