Monday, September 17, 2012

Con-Goers - Sooooooo Melted

IT'S SOOOOOOOO HOTTTT..... It's been hitting the triple digits, here in So Cali... too hot... so, I've been lurking around our local book stores to keep cool... This is exactly how I talk on the phone when it's hot... minus the clothing... lol...
Wow... totally made that conversation go a different direction... Ok, back to the book store! It saddens me that the manga sections have been shrinking. Actually, the more I think about, even the American comic section has been shrinking... Where are these hopes and dreams going??? I miss those days where manga and comic sections took up such large sections that you'd get lost... That, to me, was heaven.
Geez... it's sooooo hot... needs me some boba...

If you're on Facebook, please like our page! Con-Goers on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment