Friday, September 28, 2012

Con-Goers - You Shall Not Pass

Sickness sucks... Anyway, won't be talking about being sick or infecting kids while going to the Magical Kingdom while sick, infecting everyone visiting... but... instead, we're gonna talk about something that has been missing from our theaters... Lord of the Rings... or, The Hobbit... I was really excited to hear that they were finally making this, saw some of the stuff at San Diego Comic-Con this year, but, what excited me was that Peter Jackson changed it from 2 movies to 3... Whoa... that's pretty big! Well... ok, that wasn't what really excited me, I would say it was the return of Galadriel (OMG, so hot...) but, to be honest, I think it's just the fact that magic and fantasy and adventure is coming back on the big screen. I dunno, I guess I just miss that... I mean, I haven't been too excited about going to the movies, even missed out on Bat3 just, cos, I didn't feel like going out... But yeah, totally excited now!

If you're on Facebook, please like our page! Con-Goers on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment